* Principal Solicitor and Founder
* Admitted Solicitor and Barrister of the High Court of Australia
* Admitted Solicitor and Barrister of the Supreme Court of South Australia
* Admitted Solicitor and Barrister of the Supreme Court of New South Wales
* Admitted Solicitor and Barrister of the High Court of New Zealand
* Registered foreign lawyer in England and Wales
Our Principal Solicitor and founder, Cecilia Ho, was admitted as a solicitor and barrister of Supreme Court of South Australia in 1999, the Supreme Court of New South Wales and the High Court of Australia in 2001. She was also admitted as a solicitor and barrister of the High Court of New Zealand in 2016 and registered as a foreign lawyer in England and Wales. Cecilia has extensive experience over 19 years in practising as immigration lawyer in Australia since 2002.
Cecilia has advised and assisted numerous local and overseas clients in acquiring commercial and residential properties in the states of NSW, QLD, VIC, SA, WA, ACT & TAS, sale and purchase of businesses, and also advised numerous landlords and tenants in commercial lease transactions, franchisors and franchisees in franchise transactions and on intellectual property.
Cecilia is also an experienced immigration lawyer, which she acts for applicants with successful business career in applying for business skills visa, and also assists client in applying for skilled migration visas, refugee visas, partner visas, family migration visas, resident return visas, student visas, representing client to appeal their merits review at the Migration Review Tribunal and Refugee Review Tribunal as well as judicial review at the Federal Court of Australia.
Cecilia is fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.